Monday, May 10, 2010

West Coast Resurrection?

Ice Cube dropped his video for "I Rep That West" which is off his upcoming album I Am The West which is slatted to drop July 13. Far as the west coast goes the only artist makin noise as of late have been the New Boyz & Snoop but both only with one single. Now to be honest, the west coast could live solely off of west coast sells like E40 mostly does or could even be world wide like Snoop, but Snoop's an OG in the rap game also and was head when the west coast owned the rap game for a while. I'm hearin the west doesn't even own west coast radio anymore though. Well Cube says this track is too west coast so will in resurrect the west at least in the west. I guess time will tell and it could already be makin moves on the west. I'm not in the west so iono. Anyway check out the OG Ice Cube's video, he's even got some words for Wayne in the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment