Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Take A Listen

Ok, today I've got quite a few take a listen joints. Catchin up on some and others are all new.

So first off is "Pass Out" by Chiddy Bang. This single is off their Air Swell mixtape which is out now. The songs got sumwhat of a electronic/techno feel to it but is a pretty fun song and he's not too bad if u ask me. Video's pretty creative, least I can say I don't think I've seen anything quite like it. So check out Chiddy Bang's "Pass Out".


Next Up is an artist who simple goes by Ya Boy. The track is "We Ready" which from the video I'm assuming is off the Lebron James movie soundtrack (I don't remember the name of it and don't feel like looking it up). Anyway if given the chance I can def see this joint rockin some locker rooms to get teams hype before some sporting events. We'll see if it grows.


The last hip hop joint today comes from Mac Miller. This track is off his High Life mixtape which is out now and is entitled "Another Night". Anybody that's on a grind to make it in music or anything else for that matter should be able to relate to this song. He kinda sings it in a way which could throw some off I believe but give it a chance I say. Hopefully the lyrics and bein able to relate will keep u in it.


Ok and last. I'm jus doin this cause I love this lady and she can seem to do no wrong to me when he comes to music. She's already legendary. It's Sade's video for "Babyfather". The videos pretty koo & the song is soothing as always with Sade's voice. I was surprised to see jerkin' in the video. Shout out to the New Boyz and jerkers around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment