Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Exhibit C As Seen By Lateef

So I got an e-mail dropped to me today from a producer from "in and around the nyc area" as he put it. His name is Lateef Dameer and he remixed what I'm callin the hottest track made this yr and mayb for the next five years. That track is Jay Electronica's "Exhibit C". He's remixed this track quite nicely I might add and built a story through his music. I'm just gonna give you guys the link cause I want you guys to visit his page to hear the tracks and if u want, get some more of his sites (myspace, twitter, & such). My hat goes off to you brother, keep up the good work! I'll leave you with his explanation of why he choose this track to remix and you can't click on his words to get to the site & I'll leave an extra link at the bottom.

"When I had first heard Exhibit C, I knew that it was going to be one of those songs that would capture and inspire imaginations for years to come. The one thing that has always intrigued me about Jay Electronica, are the stories of his travels. This EP is a reflection of those journeys, each remix is based around a theme from Jay's life. Magnolia stems from his origins and beginnings in New Orleans, Nirvana (Limbo) is based around his nomadic travels, and Dreams is representative of his lifelong dreams becoming a reality. Exhibit C is available on itunes, support good and honest music."

http://lateefdameer.bandcamp.com/album/exhibit-c-remixes

No comments:

Post a Comment