Thursday, May 20, 2010

Take A Listen

Today you get a dose and a half:

Up first is the video for Vado's "Large On The Streets". Vado's reppin for Harlem and has done some work with Cam'ron, but I'm not sure if he's part of that crew yet (I think he is though). This track's off his upcoming Slime Flu mixtape that's suppose to drop soon. Lyrically he's got some alrite punchlines, I'll def give him that. He samples the late, great Big L on this track and I think does it justice (he had to for me to post it and if he hadn't I'd probably hate him for disgracin Big L). It's solid though. R.I.P. Big L.


Up next is a freestyle video from a Bay Area rapper who calls himself Ya Boy. He does the freestyle over the Who's Real beat and does.....ok for himself I'll say (punchline rapper). What you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment