Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Take A Listen

Today's take a listen features two songs and jus a video to watch and jus take in what's said so let's get down to business:

First up is Young Jinsu with his video for "The Message". I definitely vibed to this track and give him a thumbs up for it. No info was listed with the vide other than the director but all in all I think it's a pretty solid cut. What u think?



Next up is Mike Dash E with his video for "Pardon Me". This cut didn't grab me but I didn't feel like I shouldn't share it necessarily either, so I say you be your own judge on this one. Sure people will go both ways about it. No info on the artist was found this time either.



Last up is jus a message from Reflection Eternal (Talib Kweli & Hi-Tek) entitled "This Is Hip Hop". Well the title speaks for itself so check it out and listen to what's said.

No comments:

Post a Comment