Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Drake's Got a New Video....

I kno, I kno, some of you are like who cares cause he hasn't really made a great video yet. Well, in my opinion this is probably his best attempt at it yet. He kinda goes to what he knows best for this video which is acting. I mean it where he got his start. He puts a storyline to his new video for "Find Your Love". Of course the tracks off Thank Me Later which is set to drop June 15th. This track was produced by Ye' and the video was shot in Jamaica and co-stars Maliah Michel who's said to be his gf & Mavado. Alrite, so there's your spects for the video. I'll leave my comments on the video in the comments so I don't ruin the video for you.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I kinda like this video for two reasons. 1. Just in my experience the symbolism that you can fight for love and that it can stab u in the back. Mean let's be real, a lot of people only care about themselves. 2. Because Drake theoretically "dies". I mean with so many happy stories it's kinda refreshing to see stories that don't necessarily have happy endings. Jus my opinion though.

    ReplyDelete