Thursday, May 13, 2010

Diddy Says Hello

Diddy-Dirty Money (why not jus put an & in it?) finally released the video for the single "Hello, Good Morning" which features Rick Ross & T.I. As hard as the beat knocks I'm not sure you'd bump this in the mornin unless it's like 2AM comin from da club, but that's kinda the purpose rite? Anyway I think the tracks produced by Swiss cause he's in the video and as much as Diddy hyped the video, I'm seriously not that impressed. Nice car though. The tracks off The Last Train To Paris album, set to drop June 29th. I still wanna kno how Dawn feels from goin as a star in a group that sells to second fiddle and doin only hooks & background vocals? Mean u could pay me to do it, but I'm broke and was neva part of a platinum sellin group. T.I.'s flow is sick though if u ask me (prob didn't have to question that though). Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. This is random but did you notice TI's new teeth?! His mouth doesn't move quite the same anymore. Why I noticed this, I don't know lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I heard about him gettin new teeth but I can't say I noticed it.

    ReplyDelete