Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Take A Listen

So we got three up today! I'll say two I support and one I'll leave it to you.

Marky comes at you first with a video for "Louis Squares". I don't have any info on him, but I think the cuts hot. A lot of people who are chasin nuthin but money might wanna take heed to some of the stuff he says. Can u dig it?



La The Darkman has worked with some DJ Drama a few times; at least I kno he's on Chris Brown's mixtape wit Drama and Drama's Gangsta Grillz: The Album. He's got his own lil' video now for a cut called "Roll With The Mob". It's aight to me, what u think?



This video comes from Nyce Da Future and his cut "American Gangsta". I think the track is solid, but I feel like he might be copyin the image the movie & Jay made from the title American Gangster a lil' to hard. Wat's ur opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment