Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Take A Listen

Ok, continuin' with the busy day here at the blog, let's see if we can't open ya ears up to some unfamiliar faces. Got 3 for you today.

First up is a female EmCee who goes by the name of Kalae All Day with her single "O.G.LyrikalBookbagger" which features Homeboy Sandman. Some people would call this backpacker hip hop, which they obviously do themselves, but regardless she's actually kinda nice on the mic. She almost reminds me of someone with the singin & rappin. Gosh I miss that woman (LH, hope you've caught on by now). She definitely could eventually make a statement in the game in the future but that remains to be seen. The track's off her AFROMATIKNEOHIPPIEROCK*SOLEMUZIK album which is out now, so you can pick that up if you want more. Homeboy Sandman has an album comin' out June 1st entitled The Good Sun too if you want more of em' (personally iono bout that one, but what do I kno rite). Check this one out all the way through though to get a taste of Kalae All Day.



Next up for your ears is I guy I've introduced you to before. It's Curt@!n$ with "Letter To The People Pt. 2" I gotta said I'm pretty impressed with dude so far, but we gotta see how well he does when it comes to makin a complete track I guess. Mayb I should go searchin for that....anyway, open your ears and check him out (hopefully again).



Last but not least is my "volley of the day." Figure I'd let you decide for yourself on this one. The songs got a good concept and the videos got sum cool effects most definitely though. The video is for Fashawn's "Samsonite Man" and features Blu. Kinda a "travelin mans" song if you put it in a category but of course it could fit in many dependin on how you look at it. I think Blu carries the song kinda with his one verse though. If you like it though, this is off of Fashawn's collaboration album with Exile Boy Meets World which is in stores now. Open your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment