Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"That Thang"

I was already a fan, but last night Wale appeared on The Monique Show and to be honest, after watchin that interview he shot to number 1 on my list. Wale's rookie album Attention Deficit had already solidified the idea that he was true to this craft we call Hip Hop, but after watchin the interview he sold me that this was the true him and not just some act. I think he's the realest new artist in the game and will lead the force to bring real Hip Hop back to the forefront. If you haven't heard the album, you definitely need to bless your ears with every track on the album. It should be regarded as I classic I feel, but in today's time where gimics, beats, and choruses are the only focus to sell music it may not be recognized until much later if at all. My hat goes off to Wale and I wish him a long career. If you missed the interview or performance you can see them below.

Interview


Performance

No comments:

Post a Comment