Friday, January 15, 2010

Jonah Does Rock

In the video below is a 5-Year-Old drummer who I'm guessing is named Jonah. He's what they call a child/musical prodigy. I usually reserve all my post for Hip Hop stuff but this kid def has skills playin' the drums and to be honest.....he's black. I'll support any black kid doin' sumthin in music...well almost any kid. You do gotta be good at what you do in my opinion too. Well anyway, this kid's good. In the video below he's playin' along with "Toxicicity" by System Of A Down. If you know anything about System Of A Down they kinda have a little different style in the way their music flows, but I gotta admit I listen to some of their music. Anyway, check the kid out and somebody tell Travis Barker the next to take his throne is on the way!.....He's just only 5 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment