Sunday, January 17, 2010

Invented The Remix....Again?

 Diddy just released his Angels remix with Dirty Money featuring Rick Ross. Can it climb the charts like many of Diddy's remixes have done in past years? That remains to be seen. Personally I didn't feel like the orignal Angels' song would catch on too hard. I mean when you hear about a song that's got Diddy singin, I wouldn't think anybody would think it's gonna be that great a song. I mean Diddy's not a singer, but the song began to raise in popularity slowly. Can't call it a break out hit, but it laid a "foundation" for Dirty Money to be at least recognized I believe. The video for the remix is below and DJ Khaled & Busta Rhymes also appear in the video. Video's got a pretty simple concept if you ask me, sum pretty nice cars, and of course you won't see anything with Diddy or anything Bad Boy without Ciroc appearin in it some where. Check it out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment