Thursday, January 21, 2010

Go Low

Ludacris' video for his newest single "How Low" was just released not to long ago. Now when the video starts out it kinda scared me at first. I mean yea, it's paid models but there doing something that I'd picture teen girls doin at home and puttin on YouTube which is kinda a scary thought from a parents stand point. I'm surprised Luda didn't just put a Twerk Team video in at the beginning since that's basically what the scenes about. Speaking of that I heard he signed them? Not 100% sure if that's tru, but I'll say it's been rumored. For what? Iono. Either way after the initial scene I came to enjoy the concept of this video. The effects are pretty nice, there's an aspect of comedy to it to me, and it's just an overall creative concept I think that was unexpected for a song like this but works out. I feel like if Uncut were still airing we'd have anutha "Uncut Classic." lol Anyway, prepare to go back to your days of playin horror games (you'll see what I mean) and check out the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment