Friday, April 9, 2010

Trae is "Inkredible"

"Trae is a house hold name in most if not all of Texas. For the rest of the world.....not so much, but I believe he's been slowly creepin up. He recently released his video for "Inkredible" which features Lil' Wayne & Rick Ross. If you heard the beat before it's because I posted a track from Self Explanatory which uses the same beat. I've always been a fan of Trae since I've heard him and he def stays tru to his form in this song. The beat is crazy/spectacular/dumb w/e you wanna call it to me. With this beat I expect harder punch lines from Wayne honestly, but he's solid and Rick Ross is......well....Rick Ross. Anyway, they say people don't listen to anything but beats anyway right. Well, if that's tru then prepare for this song to make it out of just TX and start hittin airways nation wide. Guess we'll see. Check the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment