Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More Of NC on the Grind

So on this post I've got two videos to post the first video isn't so much about the song as it is the director. His name is Messaih Amaram. He's currently workin outta Winston Salem, NC and he directed the video for Jay Slim's "Oh So Yes" featuring Brad Oblivion. The video's got a down home, old school feel to it and is shot in black and white. I think it's pretty well put together but I'm sure he'd like to hear from you all as well, so def give him your comments.

The second video comes from Spectac & Amiri for their single "As If". I'm always browsing music from artist on websites just to see what's out there, so you can imagine my surprise when I saw this video which has a counselor from my old high school as the main artist! He's always rapped even back then and was always pretty good lyrically to me. Happy to see he's still goin although we've all aged a lil'. None the less I had to share it so check it out below also.



No comments:

Post a Comment