Monday, April 5, 2010

Dr. Dre's "Under Pressure"



This picture put out a big buzz in the hip hop world a few days ago to see Dr. Dre and Jay-Z in the studio together. Everybody wondered if Jay was going back to work already, if Dre was mayb FINALLY ready to get ready to release the Detox album, or mayb this was just a friendly get together. Well, Jimmy Iovine answered that question for us when he announced that Dr. Dre has a new single called "Under Pressure" featuring Jay-Z. Of course the single hasn't been released yet and there's now crazy anticipation to see what the two legends came up with together. If I take my guess, it'll be the first single of what I'm thinking will be the Detox album which has supposedly been in the makings for what seems like the last 9 years from Dr. Dre. Will this finally be it? Time will tell. I can't wait for the single to drop though. Check out Jimmy & Dre below at the Red Soxs opener where they pub the Beats by Dre headphones and mention the new single. I'll wait for a single to drop before I say "welcome back Dre."

No comments:

Post a Comment