Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The NC Grind

Just to follow up on some of the NC artist I've been bringing you, check out a collab between MD & NC with the track "Incredible" below from Self Explanatory & Tru. Open Ya Ears! for this one.

Self Explanatory ft. Tru - Incredible

Download "Incredible" Here

Also my man Jones Andrews has finished up The Pre Preface  which can be downloaded below.
Here's the hype from Jones himself: "After months of waiting I finally finished my project “The PRE PreFace” which is a project that features original tracks, freestyles, as well as collabs dating back to as late as early 2009.  This project is a precursor to the “The Preface EP” that I plan drop in the upcoming months. On this mixtape I discuss everything from me growing up an only child, being broke, and also how I like to drink to deal with the everyday stresses of life. Shouts to all my family, friends, producers, blog sites and fans that held me down and still hold me down after all the push backs, delays etc."

And here's the link: Jones Andrews - The Pre Preface (Mixtape) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment