Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm Bak! So I gotta do it for NC

Been on a hiatus, but I guess I'm bak now. We'll see how da grind goes. Anyway first day bak it's only rite I do it for NC!

First up of course is the one take video shot by Fayettenom's on J. Cole. That's rite, "Who Dat" was shot in one take if u couldn't tell already. Always nice to come home and handle business, ain't that rite Mr. Cole!? Still waitin on a official release date for the album though. Follow J. Cole on twitter @JColeNC




Also, an artist out of Greensboro, NC has released a mixtape entitled Revenge of the Words hosted by DJ Ern. That artist goes by the name of The Mecca of Rhymes. Click the cover to download or click the link after the jump to listen. You can follow Mecca on twitter @mecca336gnc



Listen @ http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_ERN_The_Mecca_of_Rhymes_Revenge_Of_The_Words.m110911.html

No comments:

Post a Comment